Saturday, March 21, 2020

Nothing RULES!

In the spirit of the times; of sacrifice, stress, worry and, yes, at times fear and terror: We, the People, will survive this having learned so much more about why it is, and just what is, so precious as LIFE. We're undertaking a struggle that is best served with Honor, Truth, Love - the Real BIG important things. Our country begins in the home. And, here we all are...
... Doing Nothing. It's not easy, in fact it is a struggle mostly. But it is worth LIFE.

I've been Doing Nothing so long and so successfully, I totally got away with returning to this blog at this critical Moment in Time, at just the right Moment in Time! (I'll update with the dates below.)

To my family, loved getting together today online and Thanks Nick for the encouragement. I am so proud of all three of you guys, I struggle to let you know it sufficiently! I love you and love the way you come together 'cuz you know what's what. The Real BIG things.

Update: It's been seven very interesting years of Doing Nothing: Successfully!

'Til Then -Do Nothing! OM.

Let's go out with this:

Turn on speakers and stay until the end -(click here)- it's worth the wait!

No comments:

Wish List