Wednesday, July 14, 2010

MemeWars07.14.10

The Arm! This is a great design for an articulating arm I've been wanting to install as a coffee table in my living room! I would build it from nice reclaimed wood and metal parts but I've not had a good example to draw from for the design: Now I do!

Here's a Heads-up out to Zack with This idea: What about Smart-couture like This?

I'm not sure how accurate this would be, but it could be useful for any amateur writers out there (like me!)

I know I'm in trouble after reading this: must get off my ass!

And then I see this and this and return to the couch.

POTD 
fempire.jpg

**********************************************************
and back to the Future... previous post of things that I find interesting, perhaps you will too:

Posted via email from Mark LaPete's OmniNetMark™

No comments:

Wish List