Wednesday, July 21, 2010

MemeWars07.21.10

This article about the Origins of the Illuminati is credible.
 Wp-Content Uploads 2009 12 Illuminatibill
The world is becoming quite complex to consider: this requires a lot of brain cycles.

Someone was thinking ahead when they decided to do this!

I believe this will be the next camera I get. I don't like the fact that most new point & shoot cameras have done away with the viewfinder (thus the 'point-and-shoot' moniker) but the flexibility of the 3" lcd screen on this beauty should work.

Panasonic FZ100: A Mighty Super Zoom Camera With a New Sensor and 1080p Video

This confirms that I will be dropping cable tv soon.

I'm not sure what this is, but it sounds cool, check it out.

This is Facebook's official blog.

Posted via email from Mark LaPete's OmniNetMark™

No comments:

Wish List